Broadcasting in the 2021 NBA G League Bubble
The NBA G League bubble begins in February with an unprecedented opportunity to showcase star players, build team brands, promote the growth of the G League, and tell the stories of those associated with these organizations in new and exciting ways.
I seek new angles to brings fans closer to the game, while providing the context to make any game entertaining and bringing genuine excitement to every broadcast. It would be an honor to work with the NBA and its partners throughout the 2021 NBAGL season.
Previous Basketball Experience
Previous Major Events
- Broadcast over 750 REMIs over the past five years
- Preseason Television/Radio Play by Play for Cincinnati Bengals
- Concacaf Champions League, Gold Cup, Nations League Finals
- Lead voice of SEC Soccer on SECN (SEC Tournament, GotW)
- CFB on ESPN (Sun Belt, AAC, FCS/DII/DIII Playoffs)
- Lead Voice of United Soccer League Championship
- Voice of NWSL Challenge Cup on CBSSN/CBS All-Access